Today I am going to share a tasty and spicy recipe. I first tasted this dish in an Indian restaurant which is the perfect dish for my taste(spicy). I tried it at home and it has become the most favorite dish in our home. It is a quick and tasty dish. Here goes the recipe…
toasted parottas – 4 Qty (cut them to small bite size pieces)
tomatoes – 3 cups (chopped)
Onions – 1 1/2 cups (chopped)
Green chillies – 2-3 qty (as per your taste)
eggs – 3 count
salt – to taste
red chilly powder – to taste
Coriander – 3-4 stems
Jeera – 1 spoon
Mustard seeds – 1 spoon
Olive oil – 3-4 spoons (any oil of your choice)
1. In a pan add oil. After oil is hot enough add jeera, mustard seeds and let the fry for 2mins.
2. Then add green chillies, onions and let them fry for 5mins.
3. Add egg and fry till it cooked well.
4. Then add tomatoes and cook for 3mins.
5. Lastly add toasted parotta pieces, coriander,salt and red chilly powder and mix it well.
You can enjoy the dish with some cold Mango lassi …..